- UCP of Central Florida: News-Journal Online - Christmas with the (300-plus) 'family'
- UCP of Michigan: Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Research Opportunity
- UCP of Greater Sacramento: Life without limits begins with the right tools
- UCP of Oregon and Southwest Washington: Measures 66 and 67 (State ballot initiatives).
- UCP of Southern Illinois: 2009 Annual Report
- New York Times: Long-Term Care Stirs Health Care Debate (featuring UCP National Office Board Member - Anne M. Rader)
- Washington Post: Schools for disabled count on Mr. Fix-its - Retired engineers come in handy when students' assistive technology gadgets need repair
- Disability Scoop: Gifts Can Be Double-Edged Sword For Special Needs Recipients
- Disability Scoop: States Make Little Progress On School Restraint And Seclusion
- GrantStaion: GrantStation Insider - Week of December 14, 2009
- Social Media 4 Nonprofits in Plain English: Top 4 Things to Ensure Last-minute Giving Success
- Donor Power Blog: Compete or Cooperate?
- Fundraising Success Magazine: Easier Said than Done - Fundraising in the Age of Cynicism - Here's what you can do to win donors' hearts in today's tough climate
- Future Fundraising Now: The solution to dysfunctional annual report nightmares
- Getting Attention - Helping Nonprofits Succeed Through Effective Marketing: Reader Favorites to Power Up Your Nonprofit Communications in 2010
- Care2.com Frogloop Blog: Who are the Millennials?
Social Networking/Web 2.0
- Nonprofit Tech 2.0 - A Social Media Guide for Nonprofits: ATTN Nonprofits - Major Changes Coming Soon to Facebook Fan Pages
- Nonprofit Tech 2.0 - A Social Media Guide for Nonprofits: Ten Things Nonprofits May Not Know About MySpace [But I Wish They Did]
- Beth's Blog - How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media (Video): Network + Self-Organizing + Location + Data Visualization = 2010
- HoneyTech Blog: Top 10 Social Media Tracking and Analytics Tools
- Wild Apricot Blog: Better Twitter Analytics for Nonprofits
- InventorSpot: Social Media Predictions For 2010
- SmartBlog on Social Media: The value of silence